Pixpa’s Client Albums tool makes it easy for creative professionals to share their work with clients, take their feedback and deliver files digitally.
Here are a few ways you can use client albums:
- You have done an assignment for a client and want to share the work with them and take feedback.
- You want your clients to be able to select images as their favorites and communicate their feedback to you.
- You want to deliver files to your clients. Your clients can select the images that they want and download them digitally and securely.
- You want your clients to be able to share the work that you have done for them with their family and friends in a private, secure way.
- You want to showcase a selection of your work to any potential client without including it in your public portfolio website.
- You want a publicly accessible collection of your work that is independent of your website – maybe for an event, a campaign or a specific project.
- You want to distribute your work publicly by enabling digital downloads of your work.
There are plenty more ways in which you can use Pixpa’s Client Albums tool. Its a robust, secure and interactive way of showcasing, sharing, and delivering your work to specific audiences – privately or publicly.
Have any questions, just email to us at email@example.com