Pixpa allows you to embed your Vimeo video on your Pixpa website in three ways. You can add it to a
- Custom page and
- WYSIWYG editor (used in the blog post, cover banner contact forms, calendar, guestbook pages, etc.)
Add Vimeo video in a gallery
- Go to particular gallery and click on “Add item”button
- You would see a popup window, Click on “Video” button
- Add your Vimeo URL directly. You do not need to embed any other code here.
- Add your video title and description. System will automatically pull the high-res thumbnail of that particular video. You may also upload a custom thumbnail, if you want to.
Click here to see in action.
Copy Vimeo video embed code
To add Vimeo video in the custom page and WYSIWYG editor, you would need the Vimeo embed code, follow these steps:
- Go to the Vimeo video you want to embed.
- Under the video, click Share
- From the box that appears, Go to embed section and copy the HTML code.
Click here to know more about embed code.
Add Vimeo video in custom page
- If you have not created a custom page yet, Click here to see how to create one
- Then go to the particular custom page and filter the content blocks with “videos” from right side dropdown.
- Drag the video content block into the canvas area and click on “HTML edit” button. You need to replace the existing <iframe> code with above copied embed code here. That’s it.
Add Vimeo video in WYSIWYG editor
- Go to editor section of particular content item like blog post, cover banner, contact form, calendar etc
- Click on widget tool box. You would see a pop up window.
- Paste your above copied embed code here. That’s it.