Start taking payments online by connecting your Pixpa Store to your Paypal Business account and enable your site visitors to check out using Paypal.
To connect Paypal, follow these steps:
Step 1: Authorise Pixpa as third party application
- Login in PayPal account and go to this link – https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-api-grant-authorization
- Enter Pixpa API name here i.e. pixpaonline_api1.gmail.com and click on Lookup.
- Select the check boxes as shown in below screen shot and click on Add button.
- You would received a confirmation popup that you have successfully added pixpaonline_api1.gmail.com.
Step 2: Request API credentials
API credentials consist of three elements: API username, password and signature. We need to copy and paste them in Pixpa studio.
- To generate the credentials, Go to this link – https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/mytools/apiaccess/firstparty
- PayPal may ask you to verify your account ownership here. Please verify and proceed.
- On the next screen, Select Request API signature and hit submit button.
Step 3: Copy API credentials
As you hit submit button to request API signature. You would see your credentials on the next screen. Copy all three credentials in notepad and click on done button.
We need to paste these credentials in Pixpa studio.
Step 4: Paste the credentials in Pixpa studio
Go to Payment Methods Tab on the Store Settings page and click on the Connect Paypal button.
This will take you to the screen where you need to paste all three API credentials.
Paste API username, API password and API signature in respective field and hit save button. That’s it. Your Paypal account is now connected with your Pixpa website.
Remove Paypal Connection
You can disconnect the Paypal connection you have just created by removing all three API credentials. Please note that if you remove the Paypal connection, you will not be able to take payments using Paypal on your website.