Pixpa allows you to embed your Google Map on your Pixpa website. You can add it in both Custom page and WYSIWYG editor (used in the blog post, gallery description, contact forms, calendar, guestbook pages, etc.)
First, copy the map embed code, follow these steps:
- Go to Google maps and search for your location – https://www.google.com/maps
- Click on share button then go to “Embed a map” section
- Now select the size of the map from the dropdown that you want to embed
- Copy the embed code by clicking “copy HTML” button
Add Google map in custom page
- If you have not created a custom page yet, Click here to see how to create one
- Then go to the particular custom page and filter the content blocks with “contact and maps” from right side dropdown.
- Drag the map content block into the canvas area and click on “edit link” button. You need to replace the existing <iframe> code with above copied embed code here. That’s it.
Add Google map in WYSIWYG editor
- Go to editor section of particular content item like blog post, contact form, calendar etc
- Click on widget tool box. You would see a pop up window.
- Paste your above copied embed code here. That’s it.