Slug (or URL) of any content item is the exact address of a specific website.It is the location where webpages are accessed when typing their URL in the address bar. Slug can be changed from the setting section of particular content item.
Follow the simple steps:
- Go to the website section and move your cursor to the particular content item
- Now go to the settings section of the respective content item by clicking on ⚙ icon next to its name.
- In settings section, below “Navigation Title” you will see your page slug.
- Replace the old slug with the new slug that you want for this content item.
- Click on “SAVE“.
- Click here to see how to change the Title of any content item.