Slug (or URL) of any menu item is the exact address of a specific website. It is the location where webpages are accessed when typing their URL in the browser address bar. Slug can be changed from the setting section of particular menu item.
To change the slug, follow these steps :
- Go to the Website section.
- Find the menu item that you want to work on from the navigation left column.
- Move your cursor to the particular menu item, you would see the three dots icon next to particular menu item.
- On clicking on the three dots icon, you would see the settings option of that particular menu item
For examples, Do check out the settings option of Portfolio named gallery.
- Scroll down the settings section, Under SEO data you will see your menu item slug.
- Replace the old slug with the new slug that you want for this menu item.
- Click on SAVE button to save the changes on live site.