To connect your domain name registered on Google Domains, follow these steps:
1. Go to Google Domains website and click on Manage my domains and Login with the Gmail account.
2. As you logged in, you would see all your purchased domains in My domain section. Now find your domain that you want to connect the Pixpa website and click on the DNS button as marked in the below screenshot.
3. Scroll down the DNS management page to the end. You would see the Custom resource records settings. We need to create a www CNAME record pointing to domains.pixpa.com.
4. Enter www (as name or @), CNAME (as type), 1h (as TTL) and domains.pixpa.com (as data). Click on the hAdd button now. Do check out the below screenshot.
5. Now go to Synthetic records settings to create a domain redirect. Add your domain name here with the www prefix. Enter @ in the subdomain field.
Example: If your domain name is “amrishmudgal.in” then type “www.amrishmudgal.in” in the field shown below and click on Add.
NOTE: Usually it takes about 1-2 hours for .com and .net domains and about 24-48 hours for all other domain extensions before name servers on other networks are able to access the information after the central registry gets it. This period is referred to as the propagation period.
Now, Make a Go Live Request in the Studio
Once you have completed the above steps, you can then submit a Go Live request now.
Go to the Pixpa studio settings section. In the Settings section, go to the Connect Domain Name menu page from the left sidebar menu and enter your domain name with “http://www” prefix as http://www.amrishmudgal.in in Connect your Domain Name section as shown in the image below.
Here amrishmudgal.in a domain name is an example in this help article. Request you to replace it with your domain name.
If you need any assistance at any point through the process, email us at email@example.com.