Pixpa allows you to add an announcement bar (or Hello Bar) on the top of your website.
To add Hello Bar, follow these steps:
- First, Setup your account on HelloBar.com with your website URL.
- Create your custom announcement bar
- Then go to the Settings section → and copy the script code
Embed the copied code in Pixpa Studio
- Go to the studio settings menu page, then click on the External Scripts in the settings menu bar.
- After clicking on it, paste the above-copied code in External Script <body> Section as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Save button. That’s it.
Click here to know more about Hello Bar – https://support.hellobar.com/