To connect your domain name registered on Godaddy.com, follow these steps:
1. Go to Godaddy website and click on SingIn button on right top.
2. Enter your username/email/customer number and password to signin in your account.
3. Go to right top section and click on My products tab.
4. In my products section, You would see all your purchased domains. Now find your domain that you want to connect Pixpa website and click on DNS button next to it.
For example, I want to connect amrishmudgal.in with my Pixpa website here.
5. You will see DNS Management (as shown in the image below). In DNS Management, go to www section in CNAME and click on the Edit button (as shown in the image below).
6. A box will open, You need to type www (as Host), domains.pixpa.com (as Points to) and 1/2 hour (as TTL).
7. Now scroll down the page and Go to Forwarding Settings and click on Add.
8. Add your domain name here with www prefix.
Example: If your domain name is “amrishmugal.in” then type “www.amrishmudgal.in” in the field shown below. Click on Save.
NOTE: Usually it takes about 1-2 hours for .com and .net domains and about 24-48 hours for all other domain extensions before name servers on other networks are able to access the information after the central registry gets it. This period is referred to as the propagation period.
Now, Make a Go Live Request in the Studio
Once you have completed the above steps, you can then submit a Go Live request now.
Click on avatar icon on black sidebar to go to settings section. In the Settings section, go to the Connect Domain Name page and enter your domain name with “http://www” prefix as http://www.amrishmudgal.in
Here amrishmudgal.in domain name is an example in this help article. Request you to replace it with your domain name.
If you need any assistance at any point through the process, email us at email@example.com.