Changing your website look and feel is a breeze in Pixpa. Click here to see all.
Just change your website design theme, and you will have a brand new look for your website with a single click.
All of your existing content is retained and is adapted to the new theme visual settings. To understand more, scroll down the page.
You can change your website theme as many times as you like. There’s no additional charge for that.
How to change your website theme:
Go to the Design section.
Click on Change Theme button in the top left corner.
This will bring you to the Choose Themes screen. All available themes will be presented here. You can roll-over on any theme to Live Preview the theme or simply click on the Use This Theme button to apply the theme on your website.
Your chosen theme has been applied to your website.
You can now customize the new theme using the Style Editor.
What happens when I change my website theme?
Switching themes or templates of your Pixpa website is super-easy. When you switch your design theme:
- Your site’s content is retained. The style properties of the new theme are applied to your content.
- Style properties of a theme include site layout, header and footer properties, site background, gallery and group layout and advanced settings and several other styles and visual elements that constitute the new theme.
- The home page of the new theme is added to your website. You can edit this new home to make it your own OR delete this and work with the new theme applied on your content only.
You can always switch back to your previous theme by following the steps in this article.
How to switch back to my earlier theme and style
When you change your site’s theme, your website and content is adapted to the new theme’s layout and style properties.
If you do not like the changes that applying a new theme brings about to your site, you can go back to your earlier theme. Follow these 2-steps:
- Change your theme again from design section and select the previous theme that you were using. See this article on how to change your theme.
- Now apply the earlier theme style or your saved style. Click on the My Styles button. Its available in the left side-bar along with the Style Editor in the Design section. See this article on how to apply the earlier theme or saved style.
That’s it. That would restore your website to the previous theme.