Mistakes do happen. We’ve all been there. The sinking feeling of deleting something by mistake on your website and losing important data and hours of work.
Well, fret no more! We are happy to introduce our new Trash Bin. You can now restore any deleted item (Galleries, Pages, Folders, Dropdowns, Blogs etc) from the last 30 days.
Just note that content items older than 30 days cannot be recovered.
Restore a deleted content item
- Go to the Website section
- Click on recover deleted items button from the navigation left
- You would see all the menu items that you have recently deleted in last 30 days.
- Click on the restore button next to particular menu item to restore the same.
Things to remember
- As you click the restore button, the particular menu item will be restored and saved in its original position in the website navigation where it was earlier. Later you may sequence the same if you want to. Click here to see how.
- In case of restoring any particular menu item, all its related properties will be restored like layout settings, cover banner, featured image, SEO data, description text, title text, etc.
- In case of restoring Folder and Dropdown, all the sub-content items will be restored automatically along with the parent one. You may also restore any sub-content item instead of restoring entire folder or drop-down structure.
- In case of restoring any particular Client gallery, it will be restored in the specific album.