You can easily add product categories to your store to structure and filter your product catalogue from here.
To add a product category, follow these steps:
- Go to the Store section in Pixpa Studio.
- In the Store section, click on the categories link on left hand side. On this page, you would see the listing of all the categories that already exist.
From here, you can:
- Add a new category
- View the category page on your live website
- Edit a category
- Delete a category
To create a new category
Click on + Add Category button on right top. Here, fill up the following fields to create your product category:
- Category Title: The name for your product category
- Show category in store: Enable this option to show this category on your store.
- Category tags: Products with any of these tags will be included in this category automatically. Separate tags with commas. See how to use tags for categories and products.
- SEO data – Specify SEO meta data for this category. It will over-ride site’s main SEO data, specified in website settings section. Know more.
- Page URL – Manage the URL for this category. This is automatically created based on your Gallery Title but you can customize it as well.
- Page Title –
- Page Description –
- Keywords –
- Featured Image –
- Date: Categories get sequenced by the date of their creation.
- Delete: Delete a category using this option.
- Banner – Used to show a full-width banner on the top or bottom of the category. Know more.
- View – Click here to see this category on live site
- Save the changes by clicking at the ‘Save’ button at the top right corner of the screen.