You can easily connect your Pixpa website with your social media profiles on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, Behance, Pinterest and YouTube and many others.
Your social media profile links appear as icons on your website. You can control whether you want to show these icons on your website’s header, footer or both.
In this article:
- Connect social media profile links
- Social media and share button display options
- Featured image for social media sharing
Follow these steps to add your social media profile links to your website:
- Go to the Marketing section.
- In the Marketing section, go to the Social Media (2) page.
- After that, select the social icons (3) which you want to add/show on your website.
On the Social Media Settings page:
- Select the social media profiles you want to add to your website.
- Specify the URL of your social media profile.
- Save Changes
Social profile display options
You can choose to show your social media profile links as icons on your website’s Header, Footer or Both. Select as per your need from the Show Social Icons section.
Also, add a Show Share Widget on your Header, Footer or Both, help visitors to share your website easily on various social media platforms.
You can set a featured image for social media sharing. This image is used whenever someone shares your website links on social media and if the featured image for that link is not available.