Pages let you create any kind of information-based page using 100+ content blocks with Pixpa’s easy drag-and-drop PageBuilder. You can arrange, organize, edit and customize these content blocks to create unique pages for showing your content.
To add a Page
Go to the Website section. You can add any menu item to your website by clicking on the Add Page ✚ button next to the site menu.
This will open up a screen which lets you choose the different types of menu items that you can add to your website. Click on the Page menu item.
Specify a name to your new Page, you can also create a Landing Page as well all the process are same.
Note: The only difference between Normal Page and Landing Page is, Normal Page includes header & footer and is part of your website menu whereas Landing Page doesn’t include header & footer. Used to splash pages or campaigns.
In the next step, you would see the editing area where you can now drag-and-drop content blocks and snippets from the top-bar onto the page canvas. This screen is called PageBuilder with + Add Page Section and + Add Snippet.
You can delete the default demo block by clicking on the delete button and add a new block to get started by clicking on + icon on the top left black bar.
Pixpa has over 100+ content blocks that you can use – text, video, location, contact forms, images, testimonials, profiles, pricing, and much more.
Let dig into the page editing options:
- Start by Adding Blocks – Click on the + icon to add a new block. You can filter from 100+ content blocks that you can use to build your page. With the help of block, you can divide and organize your page in multiple sections.
- Add Content Snippets – You can drag and drop any content snippets into your block that is created in step 1. You can filter the snippets from the drop-down.
- Get HTML code – You can get the entire HTML of your page from here. You can add your custom code or use the same to duplicate the page.
- Page Settings – Manage your page settings. Know more.
- Banner – Used to show a full-width banner on the top or bottom of the page. Know more.
- Editing toolbox – This is your text Editing toolbox. Click here to know more.
- Page Canvas Area – Page canvas area to build your page. You can build your page by dragging content blocks and snippets from the left column. You can also manage the individual snippet settings and sequence them on the page by drag and drop.
- Change Content Properties – You can change the background, color, size, and position of your content snippets from here.
- Upload Image – Upload the block background image from here.
- Change Block Properties – Specify height and sequence blocks on the page.
- Delete – Used to delete this particular block.
- View Page – Click here to see this page on live site
- Save the changes.
- Close button – Used to close the page and go back to the website section.