Pixpa’s Mobile Gallery Apps platform enables you to create personalized mobile gallery apps for your clients. Share your work, build your brand, deliver added value and impress your clients.
Click here to see how to add a mobile gallery app.
You can add a Contact Form from gallery app Settings.
- Go to the Gallery Apps section in Studio.
- Find a particular app where you want to add a CTA button and click on it.
- After that, you would see the setting tab next to the items tab.
- Scroll down the page, you would see the option to enable the contact form button.
- Click on the Enable Contact Form button (1) to show the form in the mobile app.
- Specify the Contact Form Label (2) which will be displayed in the app.
- Specify an Email Address (3) where this contact form should send data.
- Add a Message (4),
- After adding all the details, click on the Save button (5).
Do check out the Call To Action button in action: https://grace.pixpa.com/mobileapp
Click here to see how to install the app.