OpenTable is a website that allows you to reserve a table with restaurants that use the service. If you own a restaurant and would like to provide the option for visitors to book a reservation with OpenTable from your site you need to add the OpenTable restaurant reservations option on your website.
To add OpenTable restaurant reservation, follow these steps
- You will have to set up your account on OpenTable Restaurant Centre by finding your restaurant.
- Copy the script provided in the next step by clicking on Copy Code.
- Then go to the Pixpa studio settings menu page, then click on the External Scripts in the settings menu bar.
- After clicking on it, paste the copied code in the External Script <body> section as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Save button. That’s it.
Now refresh the website you would see the OpenTable reservation option in the bottom left.