Title of any content item (or menu name) in your website navigation is something that will help you identify what are you going to open. Title can be changed from the setting section of particular content item.
Follow the simple steps:
- Go to the website section and move your cursor to the particular content item
- Now go to the settings section of the respective content item by clicking on ⚙ icon next to its name.
- In settings section, under “Navigation Title” you will see your content item title (name).
- Replace the old name with the new name that you want for this content item.
- Click on “SAVE“.
- Click here to see how to change the slug (or URL) of any content item.