Title of any menu item in your website navigation is something that will help you identify what are you going to open. Title can be changed from the setting section of particular menu item.
To change the title, follow these steps :
- Go to the Website section.
- Find the menu item that you want to work on from the navigation left column.
- Move your cursor to the particular menu item, you would see the three dots icon next to particular menu item.
- On clicking on the three dots icon, you would see the settings option of that particular menu item
For examples, Do check out the settings option of Portfolio named gallery.
- In settings section, under Navigation Title you will see your menu item title (name). Replace the old name with the new name that you want for this menu item.
- Click on SAVE button to publish your changes on live site.
Note: Incase of Folder structure only, Headline will be used to show the title of that particular gallery.
Click here to see how to change the slug (or URL) of any menu item.