Pixpa does not allow you to upload PDF file directly in the studio however you can use 3rd party apps like Yumpu to upload your pdf file and embed the same in your Pixpa website.
Upload your pdf in Yumpu, follow these steps :
- Create an account on Yumpu.com
- Click on Start Upload to browse and upload your pdf file.
- Go to My Magzines section and select your file and to get the Embed code.
- Copy the <iframe>…<iframe> embed code.
Click here to know more.
Embed the copied code in Pixpa Studio
- Add a custom code block or drag and drop a custom code snippet in any existing block and paste the copied embed code in the Page .
- You can also add the embed code in text editor used in our Blog posts, Cover Banner, Gallery descriptions. Just paste the embed code in the widget option in the editor. Check 11th point here to read more.