To add a subscriber pop-up, follow these steps:
- First, Setup your account on mailchimp.com
- Go to List section and create a subscriber list for your website
- Then go to a particular list → click on the dropdown next to it. You would see the signup forms option.
- Select Subscriber pop-up and customize it on the next step.
- As of last you need to get the embed code by clicking on View Code button from the right bottom. Click here to know more.
Embed the copied code in Pixpa Studio
- Go to the Settings (1) menu page, then click on the External Scripts (2) in the settings menu bar.
- After clicking on it, paste the above-copied code in the External Script <head> Section (3) as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Save button. That’s it.