Pixpa’s Mobile Gallery Apps platform enables you to create personalised mobile gallery apps for your clients. Share your work, build your brand, deliver added value and impress your clients.
Click here to see how to add a mobile gallery app.
You can add a gallery description on top of the images from gallery app Settings.
- Go to the Gallery Apps section in Studio.
- Find a particular app where you want to add a Gallery Description and click on it.
- After that, you would see the setting tab next to the Items tab.
- Scroll down the page, you would see the option to add a gallery description above the Call to Action button section.
- You can add your description text here and manage its style from the editor. Click here to know more detailed information about the Pixpa text editor.
- After adding the description, click on the Save button at the top right side.
Do check out the Gallery Description in action: https://grace.pixpa.com/mobileapp
Click here to see how to install the app.