To verify your website’s authenticity you can claim your Pixpa website you own on Pinterest. To claim your website, you’ll need to add a meta tag in the <head> external script section.
Copy your Pinterest meta tag
- Log in to Pinterest from a web browser and click three dots icon to open your menu and Select Settings
- In the “Claim website” section, enter your complete website URL then click Claim
- Select “Add HTML tag”. Copy the tag.
Click here to know more.
Add the tag in Pixpa studio
- Go to the settings menu page, then click on the External Scripts in the settings menu bar.
- After clicking on it, paste the above-copied code in the External Script <head> Section as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Save button.
- Now, Go back to Pinterest and click Next,
- Submit your claim request. That’s it.