To verify your website’s authenticity you can claim your Pixpa website you own on Pinterest. To claim your website, you’ll need to add a meta tag in <head> external script section.
Copy your Pinterest meta tag
- Log in to Pinterest from a web browser and click three dots icon to open your menu and Select Settings
- In the “Claim website” section, enter your complete website URL then click Claim
- Select “Add HTML tag”. Copy the tag.
Click here to know more.
Add the tag in Pixpa studio
- Go to Pixpa studio settings page and scroll down to external script section
- Paste the above copied meta tag in external script <head> section.
- Click on save button.
- Now, Go back to Pinterest and click Next
- Submit your claim request. That’s it.