With Pixpa store you can sell all three types of products – Physical, Digital, and Services.
- Click on Ecommerce option in the black sidebar.
- You will be taken to the products link on the left-hand side. On this page, you would see the listing of all the products that already exist.
From here, you can:
- Search your products by Title, Tags, and SKU.
- Sort your products based on Title, Price, Old to New or New to Old.
- Filter the products by category name or with a product status basis.
- Select multiple or all your products to change the Status, Shipping Lists and Delete Products.
- Check product status as:
- Active products are shown with the Green dot,
- Hidden products are shown with the Grey dot, and
- Coming soon products are shown with the Yellow dot.
- Product type – Physical, Digital or Service. shown with symbols
- View a product on your live website.
- Edit a product. You may also just click on the product name.
- Duplicate a product
- Share a Product on the social media platform
- Delete a product
- Check Inventory and low on inventory.
- Search the products on title/tags/SKU basis
- Add a new product
To add a Physical product
- Click on the Ecommerce option in the black sidebar.
- In the Store section, click on the products link on the left-hand side.
- Click on the + Add Product button. This opens a dropdown which lets you choose the product type that you want to add. Click on Physical Product now.
This will take you to the product creation/edit page. See screenshot and directions below:
- Title: The name of your product
- Product price: The default price of the base variant of your product. It is shown on the product listing page.
- Compare at price: Optional value to put your products on sale. Compare at price is the un-discounted price of the product and should always more than the product price.
- Description: Product description supports rich text and HTML so you can even embed a product video in the description if you want to.
- Images: Add up to 10 images for your product. You can drag-and-drop images to sequence them after you have added the images and saved the product. The first image in the sequence is taken as the default image for the product. See this article to learn more about how to add images to a product. Ideally, images should be JPEGs and around 1000 pixels width. Know more about ideal sizes.
- Visibility: Products can have 3 states (Active / Coming Soon / Hidden). Learn more about Product Status options.
- Categories: Select the category from the list to add this product to that particular category.
- Tags: Add tags to a product to assign them to a category. Tags can also be used to filter products. Learn more about how to use tags in products and categories.
- Shipping list: Apply a shipping price list to the product. Learn more about shipping price lists.
- SKU: Add the stock keeping unit here, if any. (Optional)
- Manage Inventory: Manage the quantity of a particular physical product that is available for sale in your Pixpa store. Know more.
- Enable product options: Enable this to create product variants. For example, a t-shirt can have product variants based on colors (Red, Blue, Black) or size (S, M, L, XL). To learn more about product variants, see this article.
- License/Usage instructions: Include the license/usage instructions for this particular product here.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Specify SEO metadata for this particular product. It will override the site’s main SEO data, specified in the website settings section. Know more.
- Page URL – Manage the URL for this product. The URL slug is automatically generated using your product title. You can customize it as well.
- Hide this page from search engines – Hide this product from the search engine by clicking on this button.
- Page Title –
- Page Description –
- Delete – Use this button to delete this product.
After updating all the details, don’t forget to click on the Save button at the top right side of the page. And after saving, click on View (near to save button) to show the live product on your website.
Wants to know, How to add digital products Click here,
Or wants to know, How to add service products Click here.