Collect email newsletter subscribers by easily adding a subscription form in the pre-footer of your website. See in action.
To add email newsletter, follow the steps
- Go to the Website section
- Click on the three-dots (2) right side on the top of the website menu section.
- Click on the Pre-footer (3) option from the dropdown list.
On clicking, you would see a page where you would be able to make changes using the drag-and-drop page builder. You can drag-and-drop snippets from the right side-bar onto the page canvas.
Drag newsletter snippets from the Components section, right-hand side and then click on the save button on the left black bar. That’s it.
Go to live site now; you would see the newsletter snippet in the footer.
Click here to know everything about drag and drop page builder functionality.
Export Newsletter Subscriptions
You can export the newsletter subscription from the marketing section.
- Go to Marketing section (1)
- Click on the Newsletter Subscriptions menu (2)
- A list of all your newsletter subscriber’s emails is shown on this page. You would see the Export List button (3) on the right top to export all the emails.