Pixpa allows you to translate your website with bablic with just one click. First you need to signup bablic account and add the bablic code snippet in your site.
To copy the bablic code snippet, follow these steps:
- Sign up the bablic account – https://www.bablic.com/
- Go to Settings section of bablic admin panel.
- Scroll down the page, you would get the code snippet under advanced configuration tab. Copy the entire code.
Embed the copied code in Pixpa Studio
- Go to Pixpa studio settings page.
- Paste the above copied code in external script <head> section.
- Click on save button. That’s it.
Click here to know more – https://www.bablic.com/faq/integration