Pixpa allows you to translate your website with bablic with just one click. First you need to signup bablic account and add the bablic code snippet in your site.
To copy the bablic code snippet, follow these steps:
- Sign up the bablic account – https://www.bablic.com/
- Go to the Settings section of bablic admin panel.
- Scroll down the page, you would get the code snippet under the advanced configuration tab. Copy the entire code.
Embed the copied code in Pixpa Studio
- Go to the settings menu page, then click on the External Scripts in the settings menu bar.
- After clicking on it, paste the above-copied code in the External Script <head> Section as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Save button. That’s it.
Click here to know more – https://www.bablic.com/faq/integration