Pixpa allows you to add a cookie consent bar that enables users to give you consent for setting a cookie when they visit your website.
To add the Consent Banner, follow these instructions:
Let’s dive into this in detail:
- Enable Cookie Consent Banner – Click here to enable the consent banner
- Consent Banner Text – Specify your consent banner text here. Click here to know more about Pixpa text editor.
- Type – Choose the consent banner type as Bar or Popup.
- Action Type – Choose the action type as Icon ( X ) or Text or Button.
- CTA Text – Specify the text which will be used in action like Accept, Got it etc.
- Styling option – Manage your consent bar background color, text font style and its color from here.
- Reset visibility –
In case of Popup type, you would see the option to select the position of your consent banner as well.
See in action
Do check out the following demo link where you can see the consent banner in action.
1. Consent Banner: Bar + Button
2. Consent Banner: Bar + Icon
3. Consent Banner: Bar + Text
4. Consent Banner: Popup + Bottom Right