See this article to understand Shipping rate Lists.
In this article:
- How to create a shipping rate list
- How to add an extra shipping rate to individual products
- How to apply the shipping rate to eCommerce galleries store
To create Shipping Rate Lists, follow these steps:
- On the Shipping page, you can Edit (1), Duplicate (2) or Delete (3) your existing shipping price list from this page.
- Click on the + Add Shipping Rate List (4) button to create a new shipping rate list as shown in the image below.
On clicking the add shipping rate list button, you will be redirected to the new page and see various options for the new rate list.
- Shipping List Name – Specify the name of the shipping list (1). For example Free Shipping or Standard 5-6 Days etc.
- Add Location – Select the country from the Everywhere else dropdown list or just add shipping price and click on the Add Location to add in your shipping list as shown in the below image.
After updating the shipping price list, don’t forget to click on the Save button.
To add more locations (countries), click on the Add Location button again.
And, Choose Everywhere Else from the dropdown if you want to ship worldwide and want to assign a flat rate for all remaining countries that are not included in the rate list.
Save the shipping list. That’ it.
How to add an extra shipping rate to individual products
You would see the Extra Shipping box on the product page. Add your extra shipping here which will be added at the checkout if this particular product is available in the cart.
How to apply shipping rate list to eCommerce galleries store
- Go to the Ecommerce section
- Click on the Settings menu (1), a new page opens and then you would scroll the page to see the Shipping List dropdown menu on the right side (2)