Pixpa allows you to embed your Google Calendar on your Pixpa website. You can add it in both Custom page and WYSIWYG editor (used in the blog post, gallery description, contact forms, calendar, guestbook pages, etc.)
First, copy the calendar embed code, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Calendar – https://calendar.google.com/
- Click on setting icon and copy the embed code of particular calendar that you want to embed in website. Know more.
Add Google calendar in custom page
- If you have not created a custom page yet, Click here to see how to create one
- Then go to the particular custom page and filter the content blocks with “custom code” from right side dropdown.
- Drag the custom code content block into the canvas area and click on “edit link” button. You need to replace the existing entire code with above copied embed code here. That’s it.
Add Google calendar in WYSIWYG editor
- Go to editor section of particular content item like blog post, contact form, calendar etc
- Click on widget tool box. You would see a pop up window.
- Paste your above copied embed code here. That’s it.