An Instagram feed enables you to pull images directly from your Instagram account feed into a gallery on your Pixpa website.
To add an Instagram feed :
Go to website section first. You can add any menu item to your website by clicking on the ✚ icon next to website menu.
This will open up a screen which lets you choose the different types of menu items that you can add to your website. Click on the Instagram feed menu item.
This would take you to Instagram for your account authentication. Put in your username and password to authenticate your Instagram account.
After you login to Instagram, your account will get verified and you will be redirected back to the Pixpa Studio.
Your Instagram feed would be created and you would be able to see on your website.
Understand Instagram feed settings:
- Navigation Title – Used for the menu name as it appears in your website’s navigation.
- Show in site menu – Enable it to show this menu item in website navigation and Disable it to hide from website menu.
- Set as homepage – Enable it to set this menu item as your homepage. Know more.
- Headline – Used in some templates of folder menu item. It’s optional.
- SEO data – Specify SEO meta data for this menu item. It will over-ride site’s main SEO data, specified in website settings section. Know more.
- Page URL – Manage the URL for this menu item
- Page Title –
- Page Description –
- Keywords –
- Featured Image – Used to represent this menu item in folders and
- Tags – Used to filter this menu item in a folder. Know more
- Delete – Used to delete this menu item.
- Banner – Used to show a full-width banner on the top or bottom of the Instagram feed page. Know more.
- View – Click here to see this Instagram feed page
- Save the changes by clicking at the ‘Save’ button at the top right corner of the screen.