Once you have added Store on your website, the first thing to dive into is the Store Settings page. The Store Settings page lets you control many aspects of your online store.
In the next step, you would see all the available settings option of the store.
Let’s have a look in detail:
- Store Homepage Link – This page lists all the active products in your store. This is the store’s slug. Your store will be live at /store by default. You can easily change it if you want to make some other name of your store like /shop or /boutique etc.
- Store Email Address –
- Show Pre-footer below this page – Click on enable it to add your website footer on your store page as well, if you want to add your website footer in your store.
- Remove Address field from checkout page – Click on the enable remove address field, if you want to sell your digital products online without need a physical address of your customers.
- Reject orders based on address – Reject your spam orders which affect your store business. Sometimes users just place fake orders from the same address or from the same pin codes etc. To prevent these, you can add that pin code, address keyword or phrases so these orders will be rejected automatically.
- Abandoned Carts Recovery Email – The best way to recover abandoned carts is to set up an automatic email for customers, asking them to return to complete their last order. If your store visitor abandons their order, send them an email reminder to complete their order. This functionality is available on Plus Store only.
- Product Price Display Option – It is for the product which are having some variants in their particular product. short your individual product variant by pricing like from the lowest price to the highest price, only the lowest price or lowest base price.
- Cart Icon Style – Style options for floating cart icon. Know more.
- Color Scheme – Choose the color scheme for the floating cart icon that would be used on your website – Light or Dark.
- Cart Icon Position – Choose the position of the floating cart Icon that will show up on your website whenever anyone adds items to the cart.
- Cart Icon Visibility – Choose the behavior of the floating cart Icon. Always visible or Visible only when someone added item/items in cart.
- Thumbnail Image – Used to represent this page in social media sharing and folder pages. Know more
- Order confirmation page message –
- Order confirmation email message –
- SEO Data – Specify SEO metadata for the store. It will override the site’s main SEO data, specified in the website settings section. Know more.
- Page Title –
- Page Description –
- Hide this page form search engines – This option will help you to hide your store from the search engine, if you don’t want to index your website store, just click on it to enable it.
- Disable Store – You can disable your store completely by clicking on Disable Store. All your products, category links will be not found (404) after disabling the store. No one can checkout after that.
After updating all these details, don’t forget to click on Save button at the top right side of the screen to update all your settings.