If you forget your studio password or having some issue in logging in your account/studio. You can reset the same from your end.
- Go to Pixpa.com and click on login tab from right top
- You would see a “Forget Password” link. Click on it.
- Or you can access the password reset page directly from here.
Now enter your Pixpa registered account email id and hit request password button. That’s it. Check your mail box, You would receive a email containing password reset link.
Click on the email link and set a new password for your studio. You can use the new password to login in your studio now.
Incase, if you forget your Pixpa registered account email id, simply initiate the chat from right bottom blue icon on Pixpa.com and ask for your account email id or you can always mail us at email@example.com
If you are already logged in studio
You can change your studio password if you are already logged in, please follow steps:
- Click on avatar icon on black sidebar to go to My Account page.
- On my account page, Specify your new password in change password field on right side.
- Hit save button to save your changes. That’s it.