Building your website on Pixpa is an easy and enjoyable experience. Just follow these 4 steps to build a stunning website or e-commerce store:
Step 1 – Make it look the way you want
- Visit the Design section to personalise / customise your website. You can change the website theme, style and add your logo from here. See help articles on this.
Step 2 – Add content to your website, client galleries or store
- Head to the Website section to add content. See help articles on this.
- Use the Client Galleries section to create albums to share, proof, sell and deliver your work online to clients.
- Building an e-commerce store? Go to the Store section to start putting your e-commerce store together. See help articles on this.
Step 3 – Review your website settings.
- The Settings section lets you control many things – your SEO data, social media settings, language and email settings and much more. See help articles on this.
Step 4 – Start subscription and connect domain name
The only thing left now is to start your Pixpa subscription so that your website stays active. You can then connect your own custom domain name (like yourdomain.com) to make your website truly your own!