Start taking payments online by connecting your Pixpa Store to your stripe account and enable your site visitors to check out using stripe gateway.
To connect Stripe in eCommerce galleries store, follow these steps:
- Go to the Ecommerce (1) section
- Click on Payment Methods (2) menu on the left-hand side
- You would see all the payment options that you can connect with your Pixpa store.
- Click on Enable (3) button next to Stripe. You would be redirected to a page where you need to Login into your Stripe account.
- In the next step, Enter your login credentials to log-in to your Stripe Account or if you already logged in the browser with your stripe account then it will automatically connect your stripe account and you will be redirected back to Pixpa studio.
Remove Stripe Connection
You can disconnect the Stripe connection you have just created by clicking on the Disable button next to stripe payment option. Please note that if you remove the Stripe connection, you will not be able to take payments using Stripe on your website.