Start taking payments online by connecting your Pixpa Store to your PayUmoney account (FOR INDIAN USERS ONLY) and enable your site visitors to check out online. Your customer can pay via debit card/net banking/credit card.
In this article
- What documents are required
- How to register PayUmoney account
- How to connect PayUmoney account
- How to remove PayUmoney connection
What documents are required to get PayUmoney account
To integrate the PayU money account with Pixpa store, the documents required depend on your Business Filing status. So if you register as a proprietor the documents required will be different from the documents required if you register as a Private Limited Company. For details, you may contact our Support Team at merchantcare@PayUMoney.com.
To Register PayUmoney Account
Go to this link – https://help.pixpa.com/registerpayumoney
Setup your account and fill all the required fields. PayUmoney team will contact you to verify your account details in the next 24 hours (Only in weekdays). After that you need to follow their instructions.
Once the PayU money team verifies your details, you need to create your PayUmoney account. Just follow their email instructions which will take you to choose a product.
Click on Get Payment Gateway.
In the next step, you need to fill the Business name & other details about your business. And click on the Register button.
Once you registered. You would see the below screen. Click on full integration tab.
In the next step, you need to copy the Merchant ID, Key & Salt key to connect your PayUmoney account with the Pixpa store.
To connect PayUmoney in eCommerce galleries store
- Go to the Ecommerce (1) section
- Click on Payment Methods (2) tab on the left-hand side
- You would see all the payment options that you can connect with your Pixpa store.
- Click on the Enable (3) button next to PayUmoney.
- On clicking the enable button, You would see a popup window where you need to paste the copied PayU Merchant ID (1), PayU Key (2) and PayU Salt (3) in respective text boxes. Click on the Save button (4) to save the changes.
That’s it. Your PayUmoney account is now connected with your Pixpa store.
Remove PayUmoney Connection
You can disconnect the PayUmoney connection by removing Merchant ID, Key & Salt. Please note that if you remove the PayUmoney connection, you will not be able to take payments using PayUmoney on your website.