Pixpa lets you create several different types of content items (galleries, pages, blogs etc) to give you an unmatched flexibility and control over the structure of your website.
Guest Book – Lets your site visitors leave feedback and comments on your website. You can moderate the comments, of course.
You can easily include a guestbook in your website which can collect and showcase feedback, comments, testimonials and comments from the visitors of your website. Its a great way to let the visitors of your website connect with you and share their feedback with you and for you to showcase the positive buzz on your website.
You can also manage Guestbook comments (delete inappropriate comments) from the Messages section here: My Account > Messages section.
Add a GuestBook
You can add a Guestbook to your website easily. Follow these steps :
Go to website section first. You can any add content item to your website by clicking on the ✚ icon next to website navigation text.
This will open up a screen which lets you choose the different types of content items that you can add to your website. Click on the GuestBook Page button.
Specify the link name for this GuestBook Page and click on Next:
Now choose the layout for your GuestBook:
That’s it. The Guestbook page is added now. You would see this in your website navigation in the last.
You can access settings of any content item by clicking on the gear icon in website section. Just move your cursor to the particular content item. You would see a gear icon on hovering.
This brings you to the settings of the GuestBook Page. Make changes to the properties and Save. See below:
- Navigation title – Name as it appears in your website navigation menu.
- Enable this toggle to show guestbook in your site menu.
- Enable toggle to set guestbook as home page.
- Title for your guestbook.
- Description for your guestbook
- his information will be provided to search engines for this page. If you leave this empty, SEO data entered in the main settings section is used.
- Change layout of guestbook from here.
- Add a featured image of your guestbook. Used in-site wherever applicable and for social media sharing.
- Delete your calendar from here.
- Add a cover banner to your calendar.
- Save your changes.
Change layout of Guestbook page
You can click on the Layout tab to change the layout design for this page.
Delete Guestbook page
Just move your cursor to the particular content item. You would see a delete icon on hovering.