You can easily include a guestbook in your website which can collect and showcase feedback, comments, testimonials and comments from the visitors of your website. Its a great way to let the visitors of your website connect with you and share their feedback with you and for you to showcase the positive buzz on your website.
You can also manage Guestbook comments (delete inappropriate comments) from the Messages section here: My Account > Messages section.
To add a GuestBook to your website, follow these steps:
Start by going to the Website section in studio and click on the Add Menu Item button.
This will open up a screen which lets you choose the different types of content items that you can add to your website. Click on the GuestBook Page button.
Specify the link name for this GuestBook Page and click on Next:
Now choose the layout for your GuestBook:
This brings you to the Properties of the GuestBook Page. Make changes to the properties and Save. See below:
- Navigation title – Name as it appears in your website navigation menu.
- Enable this toggle to show guestbook in your site menu.
- Enable toggle to set guestbook as home page.
- Title for your guestbook.
- Description for your guestbook
- his information will be provided to search engines for this page. If you leave this empty, SEO data entered in the main settings section is used.
- Change layout of guestbook from here.
- Add a featured image of your guestbook. Used in-site wherever applicable and for social media sharing.
- Delete your calendar from here.
- Add a cover banner to your calendar.
- Save your changes.
You can click on the Layout tab to change the layout design for this page.
That’s it. You are done.
Your GuestBook page will now appear on your website.